Need a bomb proof set of rings for picatinny rail

Depending on the size of your Deviant Hunter, it may or may not have one or two picitinni slots on the back of the rail. The Lapua sized action I believe only has one. The six screw ring may look over sized or may not fit.

This is my Deviant Hunter with Badger Ordnance M40A3 rings they are 1 inch. The ATACR has a 56 mm bell.

https://www.badgerordnance.com/34-mm-scope-ring-usmc-m40a3-1-0.html

A3C77075-4015-4151-960D-9C442D41B0B2.jpeg

We started using the Burris extreme a aluminum 6 bolt rings with either the Weaver bases or the Warne steel bases - the greater contact area I personally feel is a huge advantage for heavy scopes on hard recoiling rifles and they are lighter than most steel rings.

QRW Mounting Systems are awesome if you are on something mild.

Be sure to lap any rings before mounting.

Best rings I've ever used: TPS Products. Get them from Optics Planet, I think. Every one (and it's a lot!) I've bought did not need any lapping! Fit is absolutely perfect. I only buy the aluminum and I have them on all my ARs and some bolt rifles. Can't go wrong.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.