• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need a 14” LOP?

Zhomeguy

OK, some of you have seen some of my rifles. I'm a tall guy and prefer a bit longer LOP, if you prefer same contact me. I currently have a 7mm Rem Mag posted but I have a few personal others in 375, 6.5 CM, 280 AI, 300 WinMag. Several are new and unfired, Most built off Defiance Actions. I'm throwing this means out there to grab the appropriate guys attention if they are looking for "something that fits them" THX...

I risk divorce for asking but sometimes a little risk is worth the prize. Details on the 280AI???? Honestly kicking tires at the moment but a 280 AI is the next on the list and just don't see many 14 LOP for sale. I had my first gun built at 14" about 6 years ago and now standard LOP feels like a youth model.

05FE0251-0915-4467-A848-8163EF588441.jpeg
5AE11CBF-E92F-4971-9AC2-E2CAA81C8E44.jpeg

Defiance Rebel LA #3 Bartlein 1-9 twist 24". I believe a Jewel trigger..i've got set of Talley UltraLite Rings and a Swarovski Habicht 2.5-10x42 with a TDS reticle for it but not mounted...haven't even fired it.

0281EE11-9C48-4F9B-89EF-14211154A684.jpeg

B512F7D9-727B-44C6-B650-C22DFCC23A98.jpeg
D93C6DF3-89B0-4FA5-A956-A53EBFE9F12E.jpeg

Last tease of the night. 300 Win Mag on a Defiance UltraLight Deviant Action. Used a custom reamer meant for 190-210 VLD's (I believe .180-.200 freebore, have to check my notes, this just tip of my fingers) Kreiger 5.5 fluted 1-9 I believe at 24" n custom KDF brake Hawkins Precision BM and either a TT Diamond or a Calvin Elite Trigger at 1 1/2 lbs.
I dont have weight for either avail with me. I've got a Swarovski X5 3.5-15x50 meant for this rifle and a set of NF Ultralight Med Height rings...If your serious we'll discuss price, i'm not gonna rob anyone but I'm not giving them away. I'll make maybe 100-250$. I will post the 2 Creedmoors tomorrow...maybe..LOL
Have a 270 also with a Proof Barrel at 24" VERY NICE!!

WOW! Like 5-6 responses and may 3 or more takers...OK to be fair, I didnt expect such a huge response. I will post pricing in the next day or so and more details..I will list each seperately and annotate in header of posting 14LOP, if you sent me an i'm interested separate pm I will give u heads up and honor your time stamp if a serious offer received.
Regarding builds, they are usually cut/chambered by Ragged Hole Barrel's John Bredderman, West Texas Ordnance and Clayton, or Lee Gardner Precision ... All my rifles if new builds/or just after barrel break in are better than MOA and if your not happy send it back or it gets fixed till you are...my reviews attest to that...

Manners MCS-T in Moola Metallic Camo
As far as the Camo on the 280AI. She's about 7lbs 6 oz I believe, I'm not going to post her for sale just yet, I want to polish out the bolt and or hone the bolt raceway. Will take me about a month or two to get to it. You can barely even notice when working the bolt but I dont want anything but 100% right before it leaves me. (I was planning on keeping and getting to it, but I see too many builds in the shop). Most all other questions can be answered by looking at the pictures and description. I'm not sure if she has an extended well, will have to measure...estimated price about 3250$ for those dying to know...

Last edited: