• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 7wsm brass new preferably

Re: NEED 200 Pieces Of new 7wsm brass asap

I hope you're pockets are deep cause all the 7wsm brass or should I say gold that I've come across you have to pay lapua price for winchester brass!!!

I have 100 - NEW 270 WSM R-P brass. They could easily be necked up to 284.

Let me know if you are interested. $110.00 shipped

I think the 7mm WSM body length is longer. So that it cant be chambered in a 270 WSM or a 300 WSM. I don't think it's as simple as necking up to .284

Camo

I have 29 pcs of once fired 7 mm wsm that would get you started .I want $36 shipped that would get you started .I looked everywhere for some too ! I.figured I would give you first shot at it !

I sold most of my 7 wsm brass a year and a half ago to help out fellow shooters, thinking it would be a short time before the brass was available again. I was wrong. I know I have a new bag of Winchester 7 wsm, maybe more still in inventory, but I will need to check on my used brass to make sure I don't need to hold onto this bag. I am not even sure what a "fair" to all concerned price is as I know I sold the other brass way to cheap as I sold it for "sticker" price from a few years prior. I sure wish all this would settle itself out.

Will do my friend.. Should have an answer tonight.

Roger

I know it's not ideal but have you looked at buying ammo and firing it to get the brass?

Last edited:
Do you have any 7mm, 300, or 375 RUM brass you can get your hands on, I have 100 pcs of once fired factory ammo 7 WSM Brass I don't want to sell but I will trade.

Dean

Last edited: