• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need 300 WM reloading items

Ckgworks

Hey there, I looked through the classifieds first and hope I didn't miss anything. I'm hoping someone on here can help me help someone just starting into the high power shooting. I've been helping him gather stuff to build a 300 win mag which should be done shortly.
He's interested in reloading, so he's planning on reloading at my place until he gets the hang of it, or decides not to.......I thought that I had 300 win mag dies and brass laying around, but I must have passed them on at some point.....Anyway, I'm looking for a set of dies, preferably basic RCBS, Forstner, or Redding but open to others except Hornady.
Brass? I'd like to get him set up with good brass at some point, but for now I'll take what I can get!
Bullets: I don't have much for heavy 30 cal on hand, and am open to options around 200 grain, something like a accubond.

Thanks in advance, Please PM me what you have and how much you want for it!

I'm in SW Washington....I'll for sure keep it in mind, I need to get though my powders and see what I got.

Bump up top:
Thanks to those who have reached out so far. I think I've got a set of dies lined up and some brass coming, but I'm still looking for some 200 or 210 grain Nosler ABLR's or similar. Does anyone have any or similar they'd part with?

I was just about to post that I have 98 once-fired brass to sell. 45 Hornady, 27 Winchester, 26 Federal. I also have a 2 piece RCBS die set, neck and seater, that has never been used.

I was just about to post that I have 98 once-fired brass to sell. 45 Hornady, 27 Winchester, 26 Federal. I also have a 2 piece RCBS die set, neck and seater, that has never been used.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm covered now on Brass and Dies!

I am interested in the die set.
Could you p.m. a pic and a price?