Need 2 scopes and need advice

95huskers

I have a 7mm and a 6xc build on the way. I need some glass to hang on these two scopes. The 7 will be used for all of my big game hunting and the 6xc will be my coyote rifle and possibly a whitetail deer rifle as well. I want to be able to take long range shots with both of these rifles if I need to. Keeping my budget to $1200 or less I have it narrowed down to Zeiss HD5 or Vortex PST. Looking at the highest powers available in both.

Of these two choices which would you suggest? Also, is the HD5 a large improvement over the regular conquest? Is there another scope I should consider?

We use vortex optics a lot and the pst 6-24-50 is the scope we use the most in our classes and on our rifle packages and I don't think you would be disappointed.

The glass is great and having a zero stop, very accurate repeatable turrets, and moa or mil reticles for accurate hold offs makes them a very hard scope to beat for the money. Besides the warranty speaks for itself.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.