NE Washington Elk????

You should come down and shoot. the high power guys will shoot across the course and us scope guys will be shooting as we see fit. last time there was only two of us w/ scopes and we just worked on our DOPE.It would be fun to have enough shooters have a match

I was thinking about heading down there, Pat was buggin me to go. I just shot my 338 edge for the first time yesterday so I still have a lot of load work to do. We'll see, I plan on going shooting again tomorrow so if I get some things figured out, I might go. What are you shooting ak?

I built a 6.5x284 this winter. I was hoping to hunt w/ it this year, but it looks like I'll be bowhunting this year. I really want to see what a 140 VLD will do to a coyote.

The shoot would be fun but I'm wondering how my rifle would do. My 300 Rum heats up too hot to touch after about 4 rounds. I hear you usually shoot 10 rounds per stage? I've always wanted to build a 6.5. Just something about that caliber is sweet! Who built yours? Do you ever shoot out at Mica? That is my usual range but for about 5 years I belonged to the SpokaneRifle Club.

I built it in my shop this winter. This is my third custom rifle I've built. I've built my son and wife 308 win using yugo mauser actions. I used a cesc cz24 action, shilon barral. timmey trigger and a bell&carlson stock. I made and installed an adjustible check rest.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts