National Graphics special on wolves played several nights ago

RandyinVa

I am on the east coast and do not have the option to hunt the mighty elk but I realize how important it is in the lives of my fellow shooters. If there was any doubt that National Graphics was interested in remaining neutral on issues important to us, I witnessed the following.

They showed a pack of 8 or so wolves taking down a mature bull in deep snow and made the point that they always sought out the old, weak, or hurt ones as a natural part of nature, This bull would have like to have a say so in that discussion.

They the show a long shot of terrain down lower and said that wolves did not create a problem, but they were behind some change. The change that shows was a draw that used to feed elk that has been completely changed and now is a haven for rabbits and snowbirds since the elk have been reduced, Thought I would vomit.

I hope those outside the park kill every one of them they can before their numbers get even further out of hand. The damage done to our country by the far left is ongoing, orchestrated, and well financed.

Healthy elk have no chance against wolves that time of year. In snow 1 wolf will kill an elk easily. Lone bulls living in the high altitudes and timber are gone! Most people are transplsnts that are not even aware of the historic bull elk wintering areas. Wolf watchers do not leave the road, and only see the low country cow elk with no calves along the roads. I have never seen a biologist in the areas elk winter ever out of their vehicle. Yes they fly and collect data, then skew numbers and publish.
The historic elk herd north of Yellowstone supported the economy and fed way more people then the wolf watchers that camp out and eat homemade tofu sandwiches!
If you kill a wolf and tag it in Montana, the Montana Fish And Game provides your name to wolf lovers to harass us and make threats on our families and livelihood.
Yet.....Rest assured wolves outside of the park are legally killed at all cost!

morning , did not miss the butcher. wolves and coyotes have to b
exterminated. watching j. bushman pass up 3 coyotes to prove
a air pellet gun could kill a doe. then one of the coyotes returned.
he killed the coyote. this is the second time j. bushman has passed
up killing a coyote for the killing of a deer. I will not watch
another j. bushman show. advertisers pay for this animal
treatment. justme gbot tum

I am on the east coast and do not have the option to hunt the mighty elk but I realize how important it is in the lives of my fellow shooters. If there was any doubt that National Graphics was interested in remaining neutral on issues important to us, I witnessed the following.

They showed a pack of 8 or so wolves taking down a mature bull in deep snow and made the point that they always sought out the old, weak, or hurt ones as a natural part of nature, This bull would have like to have a say so in that discussion.

They the show a long shot of terrain down lower and said that wolves did not create a problem, but they were behind some change. The change that shows was a draw that used to feed elk that has been completely changed and now is a haven for rabbits and snowbirds since the elk have been reduced, Thought I would vomit.

I hope those outside the park kill every one of them they can before their numbers get even further out of hand. The damage done to our country by the far left is ongoing, orchestrated, and well financed.
Perfect example of the misinformed on wolves. Can't even get the TV show right. Laffin. mtmuley

Healthy elk have no chance against wolves that time of year. In snow 1 wolf will kill an elk easily. Lone bulls living in the high altitudes and timber are gone! Most people are transplsnts that are not even aware of the historic bull elk wintering areas. Wolf watchers do not leave the road, and only see the low country cow elk with no calves along the roads. I have never seen a biologist in the areas elk winter ever out of their vehicle. Yes they fly and collect data, then skew numbers and publish.
The historic elk herd north of Yellowstone supported the economy and fed way more people then the wolf watchers that camp out and eat homemade tofu sandwiches!
If you kill a wolf and tag it in Montana, the Montana Fish And Game provides your name to wolf lovers to harass us and make threats on our families and livelihood.
Yet.....Rest assured wolves outside of the park are legally killed at all cost!
I killed a wolf and no one has contacted me let alone harass me???

Not trying to start anything. Just don't want people thinking that we can't shoot wolves without harassment generated from the fish and game. I do very little on fb but my avitar is me with my wolf. Nothing ever came from it.

The opportunity to hunt them is there for anyone who wants to give it a go. Don't let some notion that your life will be ruined if you are able to get one stop you.

Not trying to start anything. Just don't want people thinking that we can't shoot wolves without harassment generated from the fish and game. I do very little on fb but my avitar is me with my wolf. Nothing ever came from it.

The opportunity to hunt them is there for anyone who wants to give it a go. Don't let some notion that your life will be ruined if you are able to get one stop you.

Well said.

Perfect example of the misinformed on wolves. Can't even get the TV show right. Laffin. mtmuley

No kidding. Every time I see one of the "all wolves must die" threads I cringe. Having hunted them (and elk) concurrently, my experience is much different than the picture painted by most. Do they need to be hunted and managed? Absolutely. Do they need to be wholesale exterminated? No. Doing that would completely discount the role hunters play as conservationists for all animals, not just herbivores.

No kidding. Every time I see one of the "all wolves must die" threads I cringe. Having hunted them (and elk) concurrently, my experience is much different than the picture painted by most. Do they need to be hunted and managed? Absolutely. Do they need to be wholesale exterminated? No. Doing that would completely discount the role hunters play as conservationists for all animals, not just herbivores.
I live in Idaho . . . well said, aebhunter . . .

You clearly did not read my post. Specifically the last sentence. I have heard of people posting wolf hunting info on this very forum and then getting harassed and their families lives threatened thru mail and email. Just saying.
I have also heard of people killing wolves and getting harassed and family threats that freak out spouses, which is real bad.
You have killed one wolf and did not get harassed, that is great and how it should be. Stack a few up and see what happens.
The mfwp will share your personal info, which is a Fact.
The mfwp will manage wildlife based on emotion and animal right groups influence. Which is a fact.
I also do believe that wolves can reside in Yellowstone Park, decimate the elk herds, and we will all still survive, but massive successful hunting opportunities are not existent. Which is a fact.

In my opinion wolves on elk winter range where the herd is declining, need to be hunted and trapped hard if we plan to maintain herds of elk to hunt. As in kill them all and leave a few in Yellowstone for the bunny huggers to watch and the bird watcher to go to the Lamar river and watch the birds in the non existent recovering willows.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.