naked women and PETA

boomer

I was in Washington state visiting a friend today and as we stooped at a intersection we noticed a camera crew filming a naked women holding a 4' by 8' sign that read Chained, Beaten and Lonely in huge letters and in smaller ones PETA Circus.com Now I will admit I didn't see the sign until the second time around the block and I didn't see the Peta part until the 5th time when we stooped in the lot to get a better look at the sign, One of the TV crews asked me what I thought of the protest and of the film clip the guy with her was showing on a laptop of the mistreatment of circus animals,Oh did I mention there was a guy with her? Well I didn't even notice him until the talking head mentioned him. I said I had to agree it is a shame the way these animals were being treated and when asked what I thought should be done about it I gave what I feel was great advise. I thought the animals should be taken from the owners of the circuses and placed on to the high desert around here and allowed to grow and live free until they reached maturity then hunted and the food given to the poor.
That good looking well endowed woman Did I mention she was well endowed, any way she had a potty mouth which turned me off so on the next two times around the block I didn't honk.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

How many times around the block was that?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

must of been a nice view to burn that much gas, to bad she was a idiot.

Take it easy
Steve

You dummy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You left the camera at home!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Man, I just can't trust you to do anything right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Forty lashes for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm on my third wife, Those of us married more then once know another name for camera is Evidence.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.