• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

N570 powder for sale

smokeumm

I have 4 pounds of extra powder that I'm willing to sell. All from the same lot. $225 Shipped.

Attachments

• 84D1BD06-8C99-48C4-9D1E-B5FDFEFF42DB.jpeg
    84D1BD06-8C99-48C4-9D1E-B5FDFEFF42DB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
how can you ship powder hazmat license is required
Which is stupid as hell, like most rules written by liberals. Got to have a special license to put it in a box, but its carried by every Tom, Dick, or Harry who works for UPS or whomever.

Its sad how many kiss-up mommy's boys there are on this forum that cry about rules lol

Which is stupid as hell, like most rules written by liberals. Got to have a special license to put it in a box, but its carried by every Tom, Dick, or Harry who works for UPS or whomever.

Its sad how many kiss-up mommy's boys there are on this forum that cry about rules lol
yes I agree its stupid as stupid can be

I know a guy who was caught selling primed brass (🙋‍♂️)...
Said my package was damaged in shipping and it was discovered then.
I got a warning mailed to my house stating that if it happened again I'd be fined some crazy numbers... I'll find this tomorrow and post the numbers. It was worth not being caught again and I haven't even dreamed of doing it since. It's all silly but I wouldn't suggest it knowing the possibility of the fine now...