N570 Load Info

MBD

Gentlemen,
I am working up a new load for a Remington 700 300WM.
I was able to purchase N570 powder and plan on using Berger 215 gr Hybrid Target rounds.
Unfortunately, I can not find any load tables; specifically starting and ending powder grain weights.
Does anyone have any information on this particular load, or where to find a table?

Thanks!

Here, from VV:
N 570 not listed for 215, most do not try that slow of powder, I have no clue on case capacity of 300 WM.
I can say, after shooting N 570 for yrs, if it is dirty, it is only because you did not get a clean burn.
Too slow think more for H 1000 in the 300 WinMag very clean burning very temperature stable that is the powder for many caliber's but Works especially well in the 300 WinMag I reload for
CFC16469-C6DC-4D04-81C9-BBD5BCEB8115.jpeg

If You want best speeds N570 is way to go ,also extreme szable powder but little dirty.

I have load for 300 WM but 200 eldx if You want I will share.

OR IT DOES NOT ALWAYS BURN CLEAN in great loads.

338 EDGE, 300 berger 2800-2900 fps, 28" bbl
i'll listen to a "clean burn" load
Here, from VV:
N 570 not listed for 215, most do not try that slow of powder, I have no clue on case capacity of 300 WM.
I can say, after shooting N 570 for yrs, if it is dirty, it is only because you did not get a clean burn.

I only shoot n570 in my 300 WM. I started at 74 gr and maxed out at 79 with ejector marks. Settled with 77 gr. This is in a custom throat set for 215 bergers. Work up slowly. I'm getting 2955 fps with 28" barrel and 77 gr. Good luck.

Thank you for all the information.
I contacted VihtaVuori directly and was given the load date for that particular combination.
According to the rep I spoke with, they (VihtaVuori) have been contacted before regarding this load; and are having reports of it being very accurate and performing well on hunts.

just as a reference.
230 berger, 300 win mag, 26.5" bbl, reloader 26, 2912 fps. 40-60 rounds per match. regular hits at 1 mile.
why I suggested reloader 26

I only shoot n570 in my 300 WM. I started at 74 gr and maxed out at 79 with ejector marks. Settled with 77 gr. This is in a custom throat set for 215 bergers. Work up slowly. I'm getting 2955 fps with 28" barrel and 77 gr. Good luck.

I shot H-1000 and the 215 berger and it did fine but when I switched to n-570 groups tightened up considerably.
I started at 75 grains N-570 and I am currently shooting 78 grains at .030 off the lands and they all go through the same hole if I do my part. The federal 215 seems to do the job just fine and I have loved the ADG brass..
H-1000 is a great powder but for my gun N-570 was the gamechanger..
Just start at 75 and work up until you hit pressure and then back her down a grain or two and start working on your seating depth.. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

Gentlemen,
I am working up a new load for a Remington 700 300WM.
I was able to purchase N570 powder and plan on using Berger 215 gr Hybrid Target rounds.
Unfortunately, I can not find any load tables; specifically starting and ending powder grain weights.
Does anyone have any information on this particular load, or where to find a table?

Thanks!
Call powder manufacturer

If You want best speeds N570 is way to go ,also extreme szable powder but little dirty.

I have load for 300 WM but 200 eldx if You want I will share.
My father is working on that same bullet cartridge any info would be great

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts