N570 is starting to arrive at dealers!

Couldn't care less of I'm considered legit to you. Ive read the posts. I'm commenting on all the millennials on here bragging about how much they're stockpiling.
Who made you the powder police? If somebody wants to buy all powder then more power to them. Sounds like you're the most butt hurt one in this thread. I suggest you take your negativity elsewhere.

N570 is hard to locate, I'm sure they're just excited to share they purchased some and not bragging on stockpiling. Which by the way how do you define stockpiling? You have no idea their powder usage and how old they are...

Got my 8# today...:D

One thing I will say is that it looks 99.5% identical to N560, with only a small little number on the label showing one as 560 and one as 570. I'm going to mark them up with colored sharpies or put a piece of duct tape on all of the 1# bottles of one powder or the other and then mark with sharpies.

Who made you the powder police? If somebody wants to buy all powder then more power to them. Sounds like you're the most butt hurt one in this thread. I suggest you take your negativity elsewhere.

N570 is hard to locate, I'm sure they're just excited to share they purchased some and not bragging on stockpiling. Which by the way how do you define stockpiling? You have no idea their powder usage and how old they are...

I always try to have enough powder to shoot out a barrel. At 70 shots a pound 10 lbs isn't even enough for that. People often forget, whose fault is it that the millennial generation is messed up??? It's not the millennial's fault, it's their parents....

I always try to have enough powder to shoot out a barrel. At 70 shots a pound 10 lbs isn't even enough for that. People often forget, whose fault is it that the millennial generation is messed up??? It's not the millennial's fault, it's their parents....

It's the fault of the school system actually. I have spent a lot of time undoing their handy work.
In a free society we have the absolute right to take advantage of the market. In a free and civil society consideration for others also comes into play.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.