N568 Vihtavuori Powder

got this one but I don't talk about it, don't want to offend anyone else with my "retardedly named wildcats"

what you see is a pc of Lapua 300 Norma Mag brass and a 525 gr 416 cal Badlands bullet, same bullet in the case on left

....View attachment 283850
Not offending me
I happen to like your cartridge names. Anyone else doesn't like them they can move on.

I saw this thread that suggested Natchezzs may have had some last week. Maybe Powder Valley as well. Or, someone knows PV has/had it on the way.

Myself and @kaseyfied both have some on the way. Got tracking info yesterday.
Another member on here got some too, but I'll let him throw his name out if he'd like.

Last edited:
Well, I told you guys a year ago, but nooooo, nobody believed me , hahaha

View attachment 247693View attachment 247694
It will be interesting to try it up against my H1000 load I am currently using in my 6.5 PRC. It will likely work great in my 7mm LRMs as well. Hopefully it will become easily available one day.

The unicorn.....has LANDED

Attachments

• 263667.jpeg
    263667.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 145
I have a 8 lb jug of N568 on the way. I bought a 6.5PRC 6 months ago and just got it last Saturday. I have tried H1000, N565, and was thinking of trying the N568. Load is ADG brass, 156 berger, BR2 or 215M.
Sammy spec rifle. Any thoughts would be welcome. I have a total of 35 rounds through the rifle so far, so broke in and ready to finalize a load.

Last edited:
I have a 8 lb jug of N568 on the way. I bought a 6.5PRC 6 months ago and just got it last Saturday. I have tried H1000, N565, and was thinking of trying the N568. Load is ADG brass, 156 berger, BR2 or 215M.
Sammi speck rifle. Any thoughts would be welcome. I have a total of 35 rounds through the rifle so far, so broke in and ready to finalize a load.
You're about 65-165 rounds short of Broken-In…