N565 and the 6.5 PRC

Iron Worker

I obtained some N565 ,told to treat it like Re#26 . 140gr Nosler RDF started at 55.5 worked my way up to 56.7 . Shooting out of a Bergara Premier ridgeback ,all loads were under 3/4 MOA . 56.7 average velocity was 3,020 FPS SD of 8.3 also producing a 1/2 MOA group. Local Scheels has it at $39 bucks a lb.

I obtained some N565 ,told to treat it like Re#26 . 140gr Nosler RDF started at 55.5 worked my way up to 56.7 . Shooting out of a Bergara Premier ridgeback ,all loads were under 3/4 MOA . 56.7 average velocity was 3,020 FPS SD of 8.3 also producing a 1/2 MOA group. Local Scheels has it at $39 bucks a lb.
Nice results.Close to mine out of a Bergara Premier Pro 6.5PRC.
I may get a new barrel soon.Its starting to open up a little.I added a EC Tuner Brake to see if it will help any.

Nice results.Close to mine out of a Bergara Premier Pro 6.5PRC.
I may get a new barrel soon.Its starting to open up a little.I added a EC Tuner Brake to see if it will help any.
I replaced my bbl with a Bartlien Heavy Varmint 8" twist. It has doubled the accuracy of the rifle. Make sure your Gunsmith uses the news-designed reamer.

I replaced my bbl with a Bartlien Heavy Varmint 8" twist. It has doubled the accuracy of the rifle. Make sure your Gunsmith uses the news-designed reamer.
yes I have friend whose cousin works at Brux Barrels. That's what Im going with.
I ordered a Brux Barrel. I have tried several types and ive like all I have so far.I just thought I give Brux a try.My friend shoots Brux .That all he will use now.Borden Action & Brux barrels

yes I have friend whose cousin works at Brux Barrels. That's what Im going with.

I ordered a Brux Barrel. I have tried several types and ive like all I have so far.I just thought I give Brux a try.My friend shoots Brux .That all he will use now.Borden Action & Brux barrels
I have a Brux bbl on my 7wsm, it's a tac driver