N-570 powder needed.

dxlbaile

Ran out of N-570 Anyone have any for sale or pickup.. I live in New Mexico. Thanks
Very hard to find right now..

can1010

I was on another site and the word from Vihtavuori mid to late fall before any hits the market. production issues was reason. might want to develop a back-up load

J E Custom

N 570 Is a very popular powder for the really big magnums and is hard to get/find but it works so well that I don't see things getting any better for a while.

Here, the stuff runs about $55,00 to $57.00 a pound but its performance is so good, even the high price makes it worthwhile.to get the velocity and accuracy.

Just keep your eyes open for some and you will find it, Even though it is high priced and popular.

J E CUSTOM

dxlbaile

Thanks for all the information guys.. Remcraz if you could shoot me a PM with the store that has the N-570 I would really appreciate it.. Thanks.

fasttrx88

Thanks for all the information guys.. Remcraz if you could shoot me a PM with the store that has the N-570 I would really appreciate it.. Thanks.
I have two or three pounds I’m not using but not sure how to get it to you

dxlbaile

That would be awesome. I’m not sure how but I’ll be glad to get it from you if we can figure shipping. Anyone on here know how to ship powder.??