My wife's second mule deer!

Joefrazell

We were out on an elk hunt and time was coming down for my wife to be able to hunt for the year and we spotted some deer up the too of this basin. Long story short this buck was out feeding late right in the open at the top of the mountain and my wife made an excellent shot on this buck at 926 yards with my Tikka ctr 6.5 cm with a 147 eldm at 2715 muzzle velocity. Shot conditions couldn't have gotten much better. Buck gave us a good 30 min broadside look as he grazed. All I'm gunna say is 900 yards is alot further then you think when it's across a canyon and you gotta walk to the bottom and then up the other side. Haha. Bet it was a mile walk to him. Well worth every step!

Attachments

• IMG_20201019_114255.jpg
    IMG_20201019_114255.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,048

RYEWSKY25284

LRH Team Member
We were out on an elk hunt and time was coming down for my wife to be able to hunt for the year and we spotted some deer up the too of this basin. Long story short this buck was out feeding late right in the open at the top of the mountain and my wife made an excellent shot on this buck at 926 yards with my Tikka ctr 6.5 cm with a 147 eldm at 2715 muzzle velocity. Shot conditions couldn't have gotten much better. Buck gave us a good 30 min broadside look as he grazed. All I'm gunna say is 900 yards is alot further then you think when it's across a canyon and you gotta walk to the bottom and then up the other side. Haha. Bet it was a mile walk to him. Well worth every step!
nice shot- Nice Buck! Congrats

Allen Kitts

Wow,
Congrats to the little lady and to you for having a hunting partner that loves sharing the outdoors with you. 926 yards is a long shot I don't care who you are or how much you practice. So many variables to take into consideration out in the wild. That's one hell of a shot. Congrats again.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts