My wife sure spends a lot of time in the garden lately 🤣🤣🤣

Calvin45

Wonder what she's up to???

Attachments

• 90D3451B-59B2-4BEF-8ABE-078498562B76.png
    90D3451B-59B2-4BEF-8ABE-078498562B76.png
    523.3 KB · Views: 312
You may want to start sleeping with the dog. Making your own meals. And check your vehicle before heading out. Just saying.
Nah she's not sneaky or subtle. When she was a kid her siblings were sneaky and provoked her when her mom wasn't looking. To send them the message that she wasn't afraid to get in trouble and that they wouldn't ever get away with that she'd apparently actually call her mother into the room first and say "watch this" before punching them right in the face, come what may!🤣

She'd never intentionally poison me or cut the brakes…if I had it coming it'd be the shovel in this picture over the old noggin'! 🤣

All in good fun of course, she mellows with each passing year haha.

Nah she's not sneaky or subtle. When she was a kid her siblings were sneaky and provoked her when her mom wasn't looking. To send them the message that she wasn't afraid to get in trouble and that they wouldn't ever get away with that she'd apparently actually call her mother into the room first and say "watch this" before punching them right in the face, come what may!🤣

She'd never intentionally poison me or cut the brakes…if I had it coming it'd be the shovel in this picture over the old noggin'! 🤣

All in good fun of course, she mellows with each passing year haha.
Well if you have a life Ins policy she has to be a little discrete. lol

She wouldn't do it for the insurance money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥶🥶🥶🥶
My cousins wife of 30 years just bolted on him for a younger married guy w/ 2 kids. She never wanted kids. And neither did my cousin. I never thought they would break up. Especially after 30 years of marriage. I don't want to insinuate what your wife would or would not do. But we need to be real. No one really knows what another person may do. A lot of my relations & friends think I'm nuts. But what do they know ? lol

My cousins wife of 30 years just bolted on him for a younger married guy w/ 2 kids. She never wanted kids. And neither did my cousin. I never thought they would break up. Especially after 30 years of marriage. I don't want to insinuate what your wife would or would not do. But we need to be real. No one really knows what another person may do. A lot of my relations & friends think I'm nuts. But what do they know ? lol
Well this took a serious turn 🤣

Sorry to hear about your cousin. My own parents got divorced after 25 years of marriage when I was already an adult and my wife pregnant with our first child so I do know that things don't work out sometimes. But nothing about this thread is intended to bring up our need to "be real" about the dark potential inside every single human being haha

My wife always tells her friends, she will never dump me. She does not the time to train another one.

I cant believe you guys haven't figured out what this wonderful woman is doing ! Just look at the shape ! She is digging a spot to put the hidden gun safe into to store your guns before Jackass Trudeau sends out his troops to confiscate all of them ! Smart Girl ! 🤣

So his body guards are carrying firearms, so they can take Tradaeu hunting or sport shooting ? LMAO