My Two Mile Quest !

Well as Life changes things in a good way or bad way things are looking up now !
My health has stayed level and my parts are almost all together!
Here is the set up for my Challenge!

Lawton stainless action
Jewel trigger
McGowan 30" stainless , fluted barrel 1/ 10 twist with a blended brake . I'm going to switch this to a T-3 Termanator or t-4 not sure yet .
It has a 20 min. Rail
Valdada 200 min.adj.base
2 sets of Vortex precision rings
Vortex Razor gen 1 5 x 20 x 50 with a sun shade and flip caps .
I'm running the 300 gr berger Elite hunters with H-1000 @ 2849 right now . I have about 30 days to test some Rl-33 .
This new to me Magpul Chassis showed up Monday from a member here. I'm not sure about it yet . Need some trigger time behind it . I put up a little bench in the garage last night to check fit and feel.
Its maxed out on check elevation available and the but plate is adjusted to.
Wife came out to check on me and Wow what's that ? I haven't seen that one before !!
I just cant slip anything by her after 26 years ! Ha ha
I told her is was for the 2 mile attempt..she said well just get what you need and walked away ..I just about fell off the Chair ..lol
I love her !
We are getting up to 4" of Rain here in Michigan so when it stops its shooting time!
I need a bi pod attachment and I'm ready to send a few !

Rum Man

Attachments

• 20210921_063109.jpg
    20210921_063109.jpg
    976.1 KB · Views: 39
Are you single feeding or mag feeding these? Your pics from before look like they are "relatively" short. COAL?

My RUM with the 245s likes a considerable jump, hence the ask on the mag feed.

Yes single feed .
When this stock showed up he forgot to put in the mag box !
I'm not to worried about it .
I single feed all my 338 Edge rifles . I dont feel the need for a mag full of ammo . If I dont trust my shot ..I shouldn't take it !!

This Lawton action can eject a live round , I was suprized when I tryed it .

Rum Man

What is your COAL?

When this barrel goes I want to do an Edge. I cut my action for the 3.85" Wyatt's cuz I'm a dumb @$&.

I like to load them in the mag for easy storage.

How much Jump you running? I'm seeming to have best accuracy jamming the lands a bit .

I did have decent accuracy like .030 off also.

Lands 3.902" when new, there are few hundred down it now.
COAL 3.743" avg for best accuracy. I tried loading long, but didn't see any benefit. Couldn't get anymore velocity so just went with accuracy.