• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MY STUFF!!!

Reduced 10-15

I put about 800 rounds through it. I bought it used but it was pretty much unfired when I got it. It comes with three mags original factory case and the scope and high mounts can be figured in if you want it.

if you have any questions about it please feel free to PM me. Or if you send me a number we can start texting.

1968.65 Now 1909,99 Now 1859.88 Now 1809.99 Now 1753.89+shipping

OR TRADE FOR A NICE 6.5-47….6 .DASHER…..6BR FAST TWIST….
9mm , what is the barrel length?

Last edited:
I believe it would be classified as a pistol at least that's what they're going to classify here pretty soon. This is the way it was put together when I bought it. Not sure on all the rules and regs.

The barrel is 8.9 inches long. So here shortly it will probably be classified as an SBR.

I believe it would be classified as a pistol at least that's what they're going to classify here pretty soon. This is the way it was put together when I bought it. Not sure on all the rules and regs.

The barrel is 8.9 inches long. So here shortly it will probably be classified as an SBR.
Nice Pistol. Zenith is USA Made and these are good Clones of H&K.

Last edited: