MY STATE Just past a BILL for OPEN CARRY YAHOOOO...

bigbuck

I love it the bill also stated that a business owner could use deadly force if necessary . Also it protects owners from law suits or helps in the event.

Welp lets holster up !

If you filled out the state in your profile, we wouldn't be left wondering where that was ?

There is a reason I left it blank. I am a little too out spoken to broad cast my state but I can leave a few hints :) .
We hunt fish and can run a trot line. It is in the Bible belt and Rebel flags are still flying high:D . gun)---------------SOUTH

DHS can track all of us by our IP address and they are storing every internet communication anyway. Thinking that not filling out info on your profile gives you any anonymity is a fallacy.

just be glad you dont live in my state.

Taking it up the shorts.

I swear we have every ignorant/crooked politician living here running a muck

Congratulations. I applaud your state legislators for actually taking the time to read the U.S. Constitution.

DHS can track all of us by our IP address and they are storing every internet communication anyway. Thinking that not filling out info on your profile gives you any anonymity is a fallacy.

Yea I kind of figured that , but why make it easy for em:)

Congratulations. I applaud your state legislators for actually taking the time to read the U.S. Constitution.

Thanks , I can tell its going to get some resistance . I called my sheriffs office to see if my state will recognize the state that boarders us that already has a open carry law and they didn't like that Idea at all. The sheriffs office told me I may not want to carry open and said I could be asked to leave certain businesses . oh well I guess I will have to find out. I told the dispatch that what the public needed too see was a man and wife with 1 new born baby and 2 little kids with the husband wearing a side arm. All the public see is the "bad things" that have happened when a gun is involved . I think its high time that we use our rights before we loose our rights!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.