My Shooting at 300 yards Today.

scsims

This is my son getting ready for some long range shooting this weekend. He is shooting milk jugs and targets at 300 yards behind the house today.

This is my son getting ready for some long range shooting this weekend. He is shooting milk jugs and targets at 300 yards behind the house today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING. Getting our kids involved or at least informed about fire arms is our life blood.

Now days so many parents buys their CHILDREN phones w/unlimited everything, give them $40 and drop them off at the mall at 10 AM on Sat and Sun mornings. Barely speak to them in the evenings.Most grown ups today have little or no parenting skills except those taught to them by Oprah or Doctor Phil (is not a real doctor by the way).

You're dong a good job Dad!
B

I hope so, loves this stuff. He competes in 4-H and YHEC.... although there is not any high power rifle is those competitions.

He basically paid for that rifle hiself. He wanted it green with a muzzle break.... who am I to argue.

We are going to try 500 yards this weekend with his 308. I don't have it set up to dial up. It just has a burris B-Plex. But he will get some trigger time behind a couple of mine out to 800.

Awesome...I just got my son a new rig of his own as he has shown a ton of interest in reloading and shooting ...and although he could have had one of my rifles he wanted his own (who can blame him). I figure it is money well spent anything to keep him off that damned x-box!!!

This will be his first year hunting and I am probably more excited than he is

Jordan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.