My Season.

kc

It was the worse season I have ever had. Never in my life has my Hunting Season mimicked a Tornado watch. The entire time I was there the wind did not blow. It roard off of Lake Michigan(55 to65 mph).
I had Widow makes falling, limbs crashing to the ground and some were being carried threw the air. I sat there long enough to see the tree about 5 feet away rock back and forth, every time it rocked a big root ball would expose it's self and water would fill the void and it would go back to normal and the water and mud would blow out. eff this I am gone and as soon as I was thinking this a tree about 75 yards behind me crashed to the ground,(a big tree) the thud went right through me.
This is no exaggeration I took some photos of the Light House being engulfed by waves.
this wind never stopped, at night I thought the window in my room would brake.
the people who owned the condows were bitching, this guy has a sweet Corvette and the sand just blasted the paint job, He was out of town. that made my day.

I am sure many of you filled your tag, high fives to you and I am glad you made it home safe.
Next season will be better. I only heard one shot, so there should be more Deer next year.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.