My Periodic USPS Rant

1641748928566.jpeg

I recently bought 2 boxes of Berger 180 Hybrids from a member and I believe two others were mailed the same bullets on the same day. The other two received their bullets and this empty box was delivered to me...........in a locked mail box. It was clearly opened enough to get the bullets out and closed back up. I submitted a claim online but probably have a better chance of winning the lottery.

IMG_2001.jpeg

Not to make excuses for the sloppy usps
But if you really want to see inadequate service give FedEx a try
I'm still waiting for delivery of some powder that was due over a week ago

I've been using USPS General Delivery....post office to post office...with their three day delivery..
Not a problem....package held at post office up to 30 days....

In my area most business have a staffing problem.Our mails the same,they cant get carriers.Short handed and rural routes.Our PM,does delivers to try and help.

Please no FedEx, just got check from them for their damage at my house. Now that was a giant PITA but I collected evidence, photos, actual personal discussions with driver. Once they got all the documentation, check came in mail about 2 weeks later.

Both the UPS and FedX rent I haul vans here because they don't have enough fleet vehicles
They drive at unreal speeds, smash through pot holes, etc.
My good buddy has the Uhaul business we're I live. He hates renting to them. They are hard on stuff

My two Pennie's worth on the subject is they are union operated so basically democrat controlled. I didn't realize this until my oldest son went to work for USPS.
I worked in a copper mine in the early 70's so I'm not anti union but I think they have worn out their welcome over the years
https://about.usps.com/who/leadership/officers/pmg-ceo.htm
This is the Trump appointed meathead that runs the USPS. This is the dude running the post office into the ground these days...:mad: There's lots of negative reviews to go around for this guy's performance in the news ever since he took office.

I recently bought 2 boxes of Berger 180 Hybrids from a member and I believe two others were mailed the same bullets on the same day. The other two received their bullets and this empty box was delivered to me...........in a locked mail box. It was clearly opened enough to get the bullets out and closed back up. I submitted a claim online but probably have a better chance of winning the lottery.

View attachment 328795
Same thing happened to me. I sold a member bullets. He received the box empty. I refunded the money but I had to eat 100 bucks because usps would cover all of it.

Maybe
https://about.usps.com/who/leadership/officers/pmg-ceo.htm
This is the Trump appointed meathead that runs the USPS. This is the dude running the post office into the ground these days...:mad: There's lots of negative reviews to go around for this guy's performance in the news ever since he took office.
Maybe. Why didn't you post up the usps funding changes and congress sucking it dry. This is not a new thing under any of the last 5 president.