My Periodic USPS Rant

Same thing happened to me. I sold a member bullets. He received the box empty. I refunded the money but I had to eat 100 bucks because usps would cover all of it.
I just found out I'm getting a whopping $50.00 for the $148.00 worth of bullets one of their fine employees decided to take home.........

UPS runs a lot of stuff through USPS here. The last two times I have had a package UPS delivers to my post office they have sat on it for not less than 5 days before sending it out. I have bases and rings sitting there now since Thursday waiting to be "accepted". It is still -1F here at 130 in the afternoon so no real rush, but it's like Santa showing up on December 29th. 1st world problems I know.

Took three trips to the post office today. Once around 10:00 am, CLOSED, what!!
Next time, oh so sorry we don't have any MO's. REALLY?? OK
And this is in a fairly good sized town.

Third visit to the smallest PO in America. Wonderful woman, sure no worries we can take care of all that money order, envelope and best way to send priority to the other side of the country and out the door just like the ole days. What a blessing just regular service has become...

Just my story today

UPS runs a lot of stuff through USPS here. The last two times I have had a package UPS delivers to my post office they have sat on it for not less than 5 days before sending it out. I have bases and rings sitting there now since Thursday waiting to be "accepted". It is still -1F here at 130 in the afternoon so no real rush, but it's like Santa showing up on December 29th. 1st world problems I know.

UPS drops my packages from Midway and then sends them to another state, then back.

Here we go again.......This was left on my front porch and I wasn't able to catch the clown from USPS that dropped it off. Couple of boxes of bullets I bought from another member. One of the boxes had come open but all the bullets were still miraculously in the bottom of the big box. I will never use USPS for shipping again......:mad:

Here we go again.......This was left on my front porch and I wasn't able to catch the clown from USPS that dropped it off. Couple of boxes of bullets I bought from another member. One of the boxes had come open but all the bullets were still miraculously in the bottom of the big box. I will never use USPS for shipping again......:mad:
Forgot the pic.....

tempImagejTfyS3.png

I buy shipping tape in the 6 pack and tape every box from every conceivable angle I can. Kind of surprised no one has complained they cannot get into them!;)

I just signed up for USPS Informed so will see what gives me on notice of deliveries coming to house. If the package is not delivered in 3 days, you can file a WThello is going on notice with them. Will see if this might help stuff from being kept in carriers vehicles for weeks at time. My wife is missing multiple magazines and we keep calling the publishers.

Wait to you hear this: Called the Food Network magazine CS; they have a recording on their system that states: Food Network is sending out issues on time, however, the recent failure of delivery is directly related to the delivery issues at the USPS!

Even companies using the USPS is frustrated by the delivery issues.