My niece was murdered 😢

Right now all 4 kids are with their grandma, and that took several hours in court today. Tomorrow is when things will hit hard.
Overkill338, guessing right about now you're feeling like the world has run you over like a frieght train and honestly it kinda has. Just know that Cansas is in the BEST of hands now. No pain, no suffering, no worries. She is always there with you, your family and the kids. That pretty smile of hers will be in your head everytime you think of her. Just keep your chin up and try to stay strong for the kids. We all know you can do it. God bless on this seemingly impossible day.

Keep us informed , if you can ! I know it's hard but hopefully we can help a little.
We buried her today, and I guess this is where the healing begins. I went and got my personal memorial for her today.
20200923_162711_copy_907x1612.jpg

The outpouring of love from this forum has blown me away. You guys have no idea how much all this has meant to me and my family. Thank you all and God Bless all of you!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.