My niece was murdered šŸ˜¢

So very sorry to hear the loss of such a beautiful young lady. My thoughts are with you and your family. Nothing can bring her back but I hope her killer pays for what he has done to the full extent of the law. I can't imagine how you all must feel.

So very sorry to hear the loss of such a beautiful young lady. My thoughts are with you and your family. Nothing can bring her back but I hope her killer pays for what he has done to the full extent of the law. I can't imagine how you all must feel.
How I feel? I loved my niece dearly. I have never had so much hate in me, and its all directed at one person. I wish they would give me 10 minutes with him with no cameras. Im almost ashamed of myself for feeling this way. I'm a God fearing, Christian man, but I can not get this hate out of my heart. She was the sweetest, most caring, naive person you'd ever meet. She trusted everyone, and ultimately that's what got her killed. I wish i could trade my life to give her back to her kids. I can't go 30 minutes without crying. I wish God would take this hate away, because its going to eat me alive.

Overkill338, I don't want to sound cliche or get too religious but you all will find your peace in God. I don't think you are wrong for how you feel. I doubt I could forgive this either. I know He says we should but it might take me a LONGGGGGG time. I'm sure all of us here would like a few minutes with this trash. Unfortunately you are taking a huge brunt of how bad/screwed up people in this world can be. It's a terrible shame! You must be better than they. We all know you already are but that's what we have to hold on too to keep our sanity. We/you/your family ARE better than that and stay above it and God will help you all through this tragedy.

What 74honker said and also remember karma is a b--ch he will get what is coming to him in some way shape or form I would hope it is long and painfull for him. In the mean time you have to concentrate on her kids they are the most important thing at this point God bless you all

Last edited:
Her mom went to collect her things. Someone stole everything already!! They stole a dead woman's clothes!!!
There is little honor and compassion on this world , I wish I could take this grief off your shoulders but I cannot. All I can say is the hate you feel , most of us reading this feel as well. Your not alone in this emotion .So many fine people are taken from there love ones , it makes no sense. I'm truely sorry for your deep hurt, your in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Overkill338, I don't want to sound cliche or get too religious but you all will find your peace in God. I don't think you are wrong for how you feel. I doubt I could forgive this either. I know He says we should but it might take me a LONGGGGGG time. I'm sure all of us here would like a few minutes with this trash. Unfortunately you are taking a huge brunt of how bad/screwed up people in this world can be. It's a terrible shame! You must be better than they. We all know you already are but that's what we have to hold on too to keep our sanity. We/you/your family ARE better than that and stay above it and God will help you all through this tragedy.
Your words mean a lot to me. Im praying for the strength to say i forgive him, but as you said, that will not come easy. My wife and I are trying to get the kids. Do not want them going to a foster system.

There is little honor and compassion on this world , I wish I could take this grief off your shoulders but I cannot. All I can say is the hate you feel , most of us reading this feel as well. Your not alone in this emotion .So many fine people are taken from there love ones , it makes no sense. I'm truely sorry for you deep hurt, your in my thoughts and prayers.
Your words mean a lot to me. Im praying for the strength to say i forgive him, but as you said, that will not come easy. My wife and I are trying to get the kids. Do not want them going to a foster system.
The site is well monitored , I wonder if we can set you up with a go fund me type thing to help you through this difficult time. Does the site allow this because I can't think of a better reason as this.

The site is well monitored , I wonder if we can set you up with a go fund me type thing to help you through this difficult time. Does the site allow this because I can't think of a better reason as this.
We are going to have to buy the kids all new clothes. The low life's family stole all the kids clothes.

Been so hectic, can't remember if I posted the Obituary. The "Dennis Easter" mentioned, was my dad.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.