My niece was murdered 😢

I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words. It means a lot to read that. I want you to know, I didn't post it here for attention, I posted it because I feel dead inside and wanted to get it off my chest. I loved her like she was my own child. If I had known she was in danger, I would have made the 4 hour drive and brought her back with me. I keep beating myself up because if I had been there when he grabbed the gun, it would be his family feeling this. The only difference, I would have been justified.

He told the Police it was an accident that an intruder tried to grab the gun and the shot hit her. If that were true, he would have called for help. Instead neighbors called for help, and he hid like a coward !

Thursday, we buried my grandpa, who was a Korean Veteran where he worked on P51's. Then Thursday night, my 25 y/o niece was murdered by her boyfriend, whom she was in the process of leaving. The really bad part, Virginia is so liberal now, they aren't even charging him for the child she was carrying.

I thought my 2020 has been pretty crappy, and now this really iced the cake 😔

View attachment 215101

Rest in peace sweet girl, you were taken from us way too soon, leaving 4 kids behind. I loved you dearly!

Sorry this isn't gun related, but I needed to vent.

#justiceforcansas
Awfully Sorry

Overkill338, we are all here for you. I can't imagine the pain anger and guilt you must be feeling. Hard to take for sure but you can't beat yourself up about not being there. Trust me when I say this I'd be a trainwreck too but we don't get to see the future to know the how and when things happen. Justice will come for him. May take time but it WILL come. She's in good hands now and try to find some peace in that. God bless you.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.