My niece was murdered 😢

It's so hard to steer pain in any good direction, it's hard to live with the guilt, it's hard to see how things can get better, it's hard to forgive....sometimes even hard to live, hard to breathe, hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to cry. So sorry for your loss, don't let him do any more damage than he's already done. Don't let the pain he inflicted do any more damage than it's done, don't let him take more than he's taken.
Prayers for you and yours.

I did the same as you in a very dark hour, reached out to folks I have never seen before but knew that a bond exsisted. I can only speak for myself but I'm fairly certain every person who replied would gladly lend an ear in your time of need. Prayers to you and your family and take good care of the little ones, they'll need it dearly.

Thursday, we buried my grandpa, who was a Korean Veteran where he worked on P51's. Then Thursday night, my 25 y/o niece was murdered by her boyfriend, whom she was in the process of leaving. The really bad part, Virginia is so liberal now, they aren't even charging him for the child she was carrying.

I thought my 2020 has been pretty crappy, and now this really iced the cake 😔

View attachment 215101

Rest in peace sweet girl, you were taken from us way too soon, leaving 4 kids behind. I loved you dearly!

Sorry this isn't gun related, but I needed to vent.

#justiceforcansas
Such a waste of a beautiful life. My condolences to you & your family. I hope her other children can get past this dreadful time as quickly as possible. So very sad.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.