My New YouTube Channel

338 dude

LRH Team Member
Hey guys! I have decided to make a YouTube channel to make videos sharing what I do and explaining my processes and techniques. If you have any questions or suggestions you can comment here or message me on here, or of course on the video or my Instagram. Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy. Below is the link to my channel! Thanks!
I’ll check it out I just subscribed

bullet man

Just subscribed as well been loading for 38 years and I like to learn things as well. I've read books by certain experts and I laugh at them because they say I can't do what I'm already doing. I load more for volume pistol ammo but if I load the same way with the rifle I do pretty well. All of this on a single stage rcbs.

bang2368

Hey guys! I have decided to make a YouTube channel to make videos sharing what I do and explaining my processes and techniques. If you have any questions or suggestions you can comment here or message me on here, or of course on the video or my Instagram. Thanks guys. Hope you enjoy. Below is the link to my channel! Thanks!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.