its a 7mm
soory about the pics I checked the sized
ill try again
100_1095.JPG

100_1098.JPG

OK I got it right now
again sorry for messing it up the first time
retiredcpo

Give us some more details....is it a factory sendero? custom barrel? stock? trigger?

Cartridge...7mm??

What's your intended use?

I'm waiting on my next custom build to be finished (months away). So I must live vicariously through your finished stick.

ok sorry gues I left out alot of info
7mm remington mag
everything is stock
except i had a trigger job and glass bedding done.
Ill be using it for deer antilope(if we can draw a tag) bear and maybee elk
and lots of rock chucks out to 1000 yards or so
I have a place picked out for a bear bait site this fall that will put me just short of 600 yards

ICANHITHIMMAN
HTC
I retired 5 years ago I got on welding for the power company here and love it.
I have lots of time to hunt and shoot with my kids. till my daughter goes off to collage in the fall.
You serve?​

trueblue
thankls
we have been playing in the longrange for awhile
My savage is good to 500 yrads
my duagthers ruger is good out to 600yrds
and my shooting buddy has a sendero wearing a zeiss in 300WM that we have out to 1000 on metal targets and a rock chuck at 760 yrds
I cant wait to see what this new stick will do

Nice rifle, I have a 7mm STW that could be it's twin. Even the trigger job and glass bedding. My rifle shoots great! When I shoot out the barrel, i plan on really going through it and making it fully custom.

Nice looking rig. A stock version is usually pretty accurate. With trigger and bed job it should be really accurate. Let us know how it shoots. Enjoy.

Nice rig. I have the same gun in 300 win. Trigger job, bedded, lapped lugs, new firing pin mechanism and a break. The gun easily shoots 1/2 moa and better if I can do my part.
Enjoy it - they are great guns.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.