My New Mutt

After losing my border Collie a little less than a year ago, my wife out of nowhere says that there is a void in her life and she wants another Dog. I say OK lets get a rescue God knows there enough of them out there,
so she goes on pet finder and finds the one she wants fills out the back ground check and we are approved.
Come to find out the dog is in Montgomery Alabama and we are in southern Florida. I say honey that's not really reasonable, so after some pleading from her "that did not work" then some pouting from her "that did not work either" then came the crying "That worked" So were off to Alabama all 687 miles worth "one way"
We left on a Friday and came back on Saturday, lets see we both had to miss a days work, meals on the road, over night hotel stay, fuel for 1350 miles plus, "my 3/4 ton chevy doesn't do that well millage wise" The dog was only a hundred dollars, but my wife said that was not expensive enough that pup is worth a lot more so she made another hundred donation on top of that. So basically I am in to the freakin mutt for roughly $1200.00 What a bargain. this is what I ended up with.
I present to you Patches
View attachment 280108
GREAT looking pup. They grow up a lot faster than kids so cherish these next months watching her grow up and be part of the family. Just remember that this pup will always give you unconditional LOVE if you deserve it. Samson my support dog is 145#s and is with me 24/7. He never had a cross word to me and always is very happy to see me. No matter what kind of a day you have-when you come home the pup will be waiting for you all happy wagging tail. Well I am also one of the lucky guys. Jill my angel wife is mostly happy To see me also!

After losing my border Collie a little less than a year ago, my wife out of nowhere says that there is a void in her life and she wants another Dog. I say OK lets get a rescue God knows there enough of them out there,
so she goes on pet finder and finds the one she wants fills out the back ground check and we are approved.
Come to find out the dog is in Montgomery Alabama and we are in southern Florida. I say honey that's not really reasonable, so after some pleading from her "that did not work" then some pouting from her "that did not work either" then came the crying "That worked" So were off to Alabama all 687 miles worth "one way"
We left on a Friday and came back on Saturday, lets see we both had to miss a days work, meals on the road, over night hotel stay, fuel for 1350 miles plus, "my 3/4 ton chevy doesn't do that well millage wise" The dog was only a hundred dollars, but my wife said that was not expensive enough that pup is worth a lot more so she made another hundred donation on top of that. So basically I am in to the freakin mutt for roughly $1200.00 What a bargain. this is what I ended up with.
I present to you Patches
View attachment 280108
I think a lot of us would've made the drive. Good looking "mutt". 👍🇺🇲