My new E Bike

scope-eye

I was under the weather for the past month but have since bounced back.
This is my new E bike It is a duel motor front and rear they are 1000 watt units that put out 1250 watts, due to they are connected directly to the two 48 volt batteries. This one will do almost 50 MPH and have a 60 mile range and a 500lbs load capacity. My wifes is a single motor version front wheel drive, which is far better for many reasons and when pedaling becomes an all wheel drive bike. I am having a buddy finish off the wiring he is very talented at that, and when I told him he would not have to crawl under a dash he was all for it.

The last pic is a pair of foldable ones that we can fit in the back of our SUV and take them every where we really enjoy them plus it is something I can do with my wife without it being a competition.
IE:golf bowling ect. plus we seem to have some of our best conversations on them while riding plus you see and notice things a lot more than you did before. I love going to the downtown areas and going to a restaurant and bar hopping or sidewalk cafe's and bistro's we meet a lot of nice people and we always get a lot of folks inquiring about them. They are mini fat tire versions but still do 30MPH and have a 30 mile range

Dean

IMG_0496 (1).jpg
IMG_0490 (2).jpg
IMG_0489 (2).jpg

Mine is on the heavy side at just under 90 pounds, and my wifes with only one battery, motor, controler, is just over 70 lbs the mini ones are 59 lbs.

As far as throttles go the rear motor has a motorcycle style throttle, and the front motor has a ATV thumb style throttle. I find that it gives you more control that way, I only really use it when I need that extra power like hills and stuff, also is come in handy when you encounter loose gravel or rocks especially sand. The front wheel drive pulls you back into control, think about it when you spill it is allways the front wheel that gives out this eliminates that. I have a trailer that I load up with all my guns gear and supplies and I am off.

Dean

Last edited: