Attachments

• IMG_7903.JPG
    IMG_7903.JPG
    907.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_7904.JPG
    IMG_7904.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
thanks guys
the cerakote was done by a buddy of mine. northwest cerakote. i told him kinda what i wanted and to make it different. i think it turned out pretty cool.

oh and it weighs 8 pounds with the scope. that's not to bad for the heavy nightforce. Defiance put a lot of time in developing the anti action to make it lightweight they even went as far as fluting the firing pin.

What is it that you don't like about the stock. I'm also a southpaw shooter and have struggled to find a stock that I really like. Not a lot of options out there for us OPO shooters.

when i got the stock i asked for it to be bare since i was going to have it cerakoted but when it was ready to ship they called me and insisted that it had to be painted from the factory. i explained what i was doing but the guy was insitent so fine paint it whatever color you want but im still going to have it done. so when the stock arrived it was painted which was fine but the length of pull was an inch short so i figured rather than wait for them to build another i would just change the pad and it would be ok. i got it to my cerakote guy and when he blasted it he said they had put thick filler in a few places which is why they insisted on painting it. so i got it all done and looking good so i bedded the stock and shot it. unimpressive 1'' group. took it to the smith and he could not find anything but bolted it into a chassis and it shot 1 hole. long story short i bedded it three different times and have come to the conclusion that the foam filler is too soft and letting it flex too much. called the manufacture and they basically told me it was all my fault for having it cerakoted and that i didnt know what i was doing bedding it which i have done upwards of a 100 rifles with great success. bottom line Allterra will never get another dime of mine.