My New Crossbow

work2hunt

I just recently purchased a New Crossbow called the Kodabow Express "Always Faithful" package.
I have had it a few days and I have been shooting it daily and I Love It....

You can check it out here:

Crossbow Information - Best Crossbows: Kodabow

I thought I would write a quick review for everyone.....

This crossbow shoots very smooth and is easy to draw the string back into the locking position. I love the 3 arrow KwiKee quiver that easily comes off. The camo thats on the Limbs ( Desert Digital ) is awesome and blends very well with the surroundings. The rear stock and pistol grip are tan and the rest of the bow is black. Very good blend of colors. The grip has a bonus... It can accomodate a flashlight which is a huge bonus. The 3x32 Scope brings you right up into the action and I have shot mine atleast 120 times the past few days and it is extrememly accurate and durable and I am excited to take it out on my first hunt....

I also Love the American Flag logo and for any Marines out there, you will Love this.. It has the Marines Corps Motto, "Semper Fi", " Always Faithful" on it.
I will keep this crossbow as part of my hunting equipment for a long time.
I will be doing more reviews of any new equiment I get including video equipment for hunting as I am out videoing hunts know.
Thanks

I got a Parker Tornado during the summer. I had rather hunt with a bow, but bad rotator cuff just would not allow that. It seems like cheating with a crossbow. This thing is so fast and flat shooting that I dicided to extend the range. I was practicing beyond 60 yards, never thinking I would shot that distance. Well Sat. I killed a 8 point at 60 yards. Thank God for Technology. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.