My new build

ofdscooby

I've been coming on here for a couple years now mostly to learn. I haven't really had anything to contribute unfortunately. I was finally able to stop wasting time making poorly built guns trying to make them shoot good and was able to get in the game recently. Its a 7mm mag with a 2b barrel and throated for 168 bergers not too exotic by today's standards but I love it. Took it out to 913 the other day and it shot great dialing back to zero after every shot and hitting targets in between. I'm ready for my AZ bull hunt this fall.
Stiller Action
Bartline barrel
Jewel trigger
McMillan Stock
PTG BDL metal
Wyatts box

Last edited:
thanks yes its cerakote crushed silver I like the look of stainless and wanted to keep it simple so...crushed silver

That's funny you ask I really have no idea what it is exactly . I was about order one from McMillan and my smith said he found one on the shelf from a lefty that backed out of a build that was the only component I was going to have to wait for. If I had to guess I would say 80% black 10% tan 10%grey

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.