My new .308

I just loaded 50 168gr A-max with 43gr varget. 15 thousands off the lands. well see how they shoot this weekend.

Looks alot longer then Remington 150gr elcheapo ammo

1024122048a-1.jpg

Just for hits and giggles, load some up with 45.1 grains and take em to the range with you and try em out.

The bolt knob mod was a success. I really like how much easier it makes it to cycle

Went shooting today... I did not get any pictures of the 100 yard groups "DUR" But when i did my part it was right around 1/2 inch.

Here is a video shooting 500 yards. ( one of the guys swore. in case that bugs you don't watch it)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQRRXnQv4tA].308 500 yards - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Clayne, I have been thinking about getting my 12 year old son this gun you just made up my mind. Will order it today, ley the add on's begin.

Went to a spot where I have got a few coyotes in the past. Looking for an opportunistic long range shot on one... after an hour. I decided it was time to go. So I to took a shot on a rock 669 yards away. First shot! man I love this gun!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.