"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

I used my last small rifle primer today. I thought I had another box of 1000 on the shelf, but it only had 49 inside. I bought 4000 about 10 years ago and I no idea that I've shooting my 17 Rem and 204 Ruger that much. LGS says they have some coming in tomorrow sošŸ¤ž

Just look at all the LOOT! (note the Retumbo top left and H4831SC bottom leftā€¦..PRIMERS in the center). Sadly, no Federal GM215M'sā€¦.which is what I was waiting for (the metric____Ton came in šŸ˜‰) However, so as not to break the @FEENIX 'never leave a gun store empty handed rule' I walked out with another reasonably priced 'toy' and some food for it.
View attachment 286032
View attachment 286033
Retumbo? Dang!

So nice to see again.

Attachments

• 20210722_094057.jpg
    20210722_094057.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
Could have left empty handed, almost didn't see it hidden behind several common powders. Once I saw it, had to get it as I have not seen it in years.
I'm picturing the look on the face of the guy who returned from an ATM run only to find the powder he had hidden gone, Just a guess though as I have no personal experience with those kinds of things.

I'm picturing the look on the face of the guy who returned from an ATM run only to find the powder he had hidden gone, Just a guess though as I have no personal experience with those kinds of things.
Well considering it was behind the counter out of customer contact and I had to ask what powders were behind the 4166, H110 and H335 to find it - I'll hope that didn't happen to someone. And if it did and he reads this - I'll surrender it to him. How's that for a deal?

Went to the LGS this weekend to get my grandson some waders. Thought I would beat the rush. They also had a shotgun I've been wanting. They had the gun, but nothing to feed it. That lowered its value significantly. I took the poor thing home and fed it. I've seen some of the best deals on guns in years due to this. They have guns but no ammo, ammo but no guns. Haven't found any deals on ammo, but ask when shopping for guns. They will haggle for sure.