"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

The good news is, we are getting a Scheel's. The bad news is, it will be about a year and a half before it's open.
I do quite a bit of business with Scheels... They usually have a decent selection at a decent price. They are, however not very good at special orders. so I never bother with them on that one.

It was worth the stop today, got some much-needed Peterson brass for the 6.5 and some supplies to feed the 300 PRC.

Attachments

• 20210601_192200.jpg
    20210601_192200.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
Not a local gun store story but one about a local shooting range. They now have ammo. Reloads (45ACP) are more expensive than Blazer (brass) 45 ACP 230gn new ammo. Blazer is selling for $33/50 rounds.
Of course this is California and if you only buy ammo that you "plan" to shoot @ the range, there is no paper work. If you buy it to take away from the range you have to prove who you are and have a backgound check. Who the h---l wrote these laws?
At any rate, ammo is coming back and at a price about 50% more than before Covid 19.
FWIW, four young people at the range were burning though 100's of rounds of 9mm with no though of what it used to cost. BTW they couldn't shoot for ....... @ 15 feet.
Vent is over. LOL

Last edited: