"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Mines a 17. I bought it one year old with 13k miles on it. Just paid it off so pretty happy about that. I bet that 1/2ton with that 6.2 scoots!
it does... pulls my 26' camper like a beast too... you don't need to slow down for mountains... I pulled the Rockies a bunch summer of '19 between Bismarck and Moab, then to Cortez, then to Cody (Cortez to Cody in 1 day), then back... Only time I had any issues was the pass north of Grand Junction; the truck limited my shifting frequency as it was a steep grade and the trans warmed up a bit. Muddy gap and near Cody were farts in the breeze for it. I hardly notice my Pop's boat other than she looses a bit of mpg richening to tow the load.

Oh, for the spirit of the thread... I picked up a new (Bear) bow for my kid, some arrows, some 6.5mm eld-x and 100rounds of ww 9mm fmj in the last week... I've got an order in through Mid-south for a few things I prolly can't get locally, and I'm looking at buying a pistol and a bow for myself in the next few weeks... I've gotta keep it lean though as I'm going on vacation in July...

Last edited:
Getting back on track,
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
EEB56AE1-E62F-402A-9FCB-D2A786154444.gif