"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

not the gun store, but i went to the gun show this past weekend. tons of ammo, just too pricey for me. $950 for 1000 rounds of 55gr 5.56 or $20+ for a box. $80 bricks of .22LR. steel cased 7.62 for $10-$15 a box. a lot of powder but i didnt check a lot of prices as i had my 4 year old with me.

we need the dems to lose the house or senate or both in '22 so we this ridiculousness can stop.

I went to a LGS in NC last week where I know the owners very well, They mark everything in the store up 10%, that is their profit margin, no more, no less and they assured me that powder prices and HazMat fee's are still the same, I did not ask him who his supplier was out of respect but I will assure you if he said it that it's the truth, They like everyone else are having trouble finding it but he had a shipment come in while I was there of Staball 6.5 and when he put them out on the floor the price tag was $212.00 plus tax, Honest folks who refuse to take advantage of anyone, I may one day have to pay an outrageous price for something but not in the foreseeable future, we need not to forget the folks that took advantage when times are tough

985FD81F-37C2-4A72-A604-F8EE4619EC0A.jpeg

what store was it butter bean? i have a few local shops that i frequent as they are good folks as well. never hurts to have another.

I went to a LGS in NC last week where I know the owners very well, They mark everything in the store up 10%, that is their profit margin, no more, no less and they assured me that powder prices and HazMat fee's are still the same, I did not ask him who his supplier was out of respect but I will assure you if he said it that it's the truth, They like everyone else are having trouble finding it but he had a shipment come in while I was there of Staball 6.5 and when he put them out on the floor the price tag was $212.00 plus tax, Honest folks who refuse to take advantage of anyone, I may one day have to pay an outrageous price for something but not in the foreseeable future, we need not to forget the folks that took advantage when times are tough

View attachment 272073
Look at those absolutely BEAUTIFUL $29.99 price-tag stickers on those, will ya?!?! If we take a family vacation to one of the North Carolina beaches this summer I'm definitely stopping there on the way.

View attachment 272073
That is very encouraging! I have been chasing unicorns in my sleep to find R26. I think that's it comes from.

What you said combined with those sticker-prices=GOSPEL! Those folks deserve the business for sure.
Just remember there is no "Making a Deal" They won't move on anything one way or the other but I respect that as they make it transparent that the mark up on everything in the place is 10%

I have 2 shops that I drive to that are 1.75 hours away in MI and one in IN that are same way. I will eat the gas to give them my business. One shop actually limits how much you can buy per week and they are really good at knowing who and when. They know they have to help spread the components out as much as possible. About 5 weeks ago I bought a 8lb of H1000 for $259 which was unicorn pixie dust to me.