"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Okay....well, I wasn't gonna post this, but I've been grinning from ear to ear all day since about 09:00. I was EXTREMELY fortunate (and blessed) today. 😇

E3A5FA3F-FE8B-4927-8961-8768ECB5A2B3.jpeg

I was hoping for a more exciting story like how yall busted some component smugglers
Actually, I wish I could have. There was supposed to have been some 9mm ammo to come in with the shipment, but apparently it was stolen while in transit to the local shop here. 😡

Always lookin fer a deal but these days retail on what I use and they have leaves with me, somtimes I leave alone😦

Hell I walked in to a local shop this a.m. and left with a new cz 527 22 hornet I had a hornet years back and sold it for some reason I have dies brass and a butt load of hornet bullets and at 10 to 13 grains per load a pound of powder goes a long way a man can play for cheap
Sir, I believe you have a chronic case of GAS (gun acquisition syndrome) LOL.

Whatever?! You went into your stash and took it out to your car to take the picture. Those don't exist anymore in stores, jk.
Great score, hopefully I can snag some of those here soon.
Theres more where that came from too lol. Im good on primers now for awhile. Let some other folks have a chance to.get some. Got enough now to burn out 2 6mm barrels.