My names Dan M. Ive bene a hunter and shooter for years but i am new to long range shooting. Its a whole different ball game.

DanM55

Hi, my names is Dan from Michigan. Ive been hunting and shooting since i was big enough to hold a gun on my own. But recently ive been really interested in long range shooting. from 308, to 338 to 50 bmg. Its not something that anyone i know has had much experience doing so that is what brought me here. It really is quite a bit different than just shooting at under 300 yards. It takes much more knowledge, skill, and equipment. I look forward to learning anything i can and discussing topics and maybe even helping others with the knowledge ive learned along the way. Im very polite and respectful to others as i believe we should be in this community especially towards new members or people that are just getting into the hobby.

Hi, my names is Dan from Michigan. Ive been hunting and shooting since i was big enough to hold a gun on my own. But recently ive been really interested in long range shooting. from 308, to 338 to 50 bmg. Its not something that anyone i know has had much experience doing so that is what brought me here. It really is quite a bit different than just shooting at under 300 yards. It takes much more knowledge, skill, and equipment. I look forward to learning anything i can and discussing topics and maybe even helping others with the knowledge ive learned along the way. Im very polite and respectful to others as i believe we should be in this community especially towards new members or people that are just getting into the hobby.
Welcome dan you've come to the Right Place

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.