My months haul ,December ,January.

Ohlongarm

I hunted four counties,took some time off from work. Summit,Medina,Holmes,Adams.
75% over bait the rest called.All
big haul.jpg
frozen stiff in two chest freezers,sold to a buckskinner club,they will skin and tan the hides.Picture is not the best. 8 yotes,6 red fox,most were taken with the CZ 22 Hornet,at 75 to 100 yards,a couple with the Tikka T1X,CCI Velocitor head shots 75 yards,and a couple yotes with the 204 in Adams County at ranges from 2 to 300 yards,no misses ,however i did pass on a few because the shot was questionable with trees in the way,and at one farm the coyote used the angus herd to tread his way through unscathed,not a good day to put a round in a black angus,the farmer would be upset to say the least,and the farm would be off limits,about 500 acres no pressure..And it would cost me plenty $ beef prices are high.Not very profitable but i'm not in it for that $300 cash and they picked them up,buys ,some gas,good factory ammo,the fun far outweighs the money. Coyotes are my weakness.

My son likes to trap them but I don't think they will have enough of a demand to even buy fur this year. Our Midwest coyotes are usually not in high demand lol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.