My Lucky Day!

QuietHunter

As some of you know, a few months ago someone was posting on this site about a new web forum forGroovebullets looking for some new members.
As I am always interested in learning something new I went ahead and signed up and participated. Some names from here were just as familiar on that site (WyoWhisper, Boyd Heaton and more).

Well, today was my lucky day! When they reached 500 members, they had a drawing for a Ruger Bearcat and I won!

Kind of cool to win something just by doing what we are all doing anyways. gaining knowledge and passing some along.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Don (Shaky) and whoever got me to spend some time at groovebullets (Boyd?).

Groovebullets

[ 11-06-2003: Message edited by: QuietHunter ]

Congrats!

Now go and shoot it at 1000
grin.gif

Take care,

CC

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Now go and shoot it at 1000 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1000 what?
This is the first pistol I will own. Based on my previous hunting experiences with pistols I will be shooting it at 1000 different critters (usually grouse) before I hit something with it.

I always have wanted a little .22 for grouse and such while hunting in the high country. I have never had the desire to shoot them with a big magnum, and I have only hit one with a rock once. This should be somewhere inbetween.

QH,

Congrats to you on winning the Ruger Pistol. Maybe we can convince a few more of these guys to sign up and win the 17 rim fire to be given away when we reach 750 members.

As YOU well know, they can't win if they don't sign up.
smile.gif

Don

I actually meant 1000 yards. But, 1000 grouse, 1000 cans, 1000 of anything.

The main thing though, is go SHOOT it!

Take care,

CC

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.