My Late WY Antelope

Montana73

BE04802D-508B-48A5-BC87-42CC3D529E0D.jpeg
Worked to get this specific buck for 4 days and last morning the 140gr Berger out of my Cooper 6.5x.284 did the trick. Biggest buck with junk I've shot.

Actually you can't judge an antelope by horn size because it is determined by food and water supply for the growth every year...but occassionally you see one that has all those extra blades...makes me curious of how old those boys are.....what did his teeth look like.....did he fart a lot...like us older guys(isnt that so 300....)....:D

Last edited:
View attachment 160011 Worked to get this specific buck for 4 days and last morning the 140gr Berger out of my Cooper 6.5x.284 did the trick. Biggest buck with junk I've shot.
Great old Prairie Goat! Very symmetrical junk as well. Had to be pushing close to 8 years. Make a beautiful full caped mount! Congrats...

Great look'n "goat". Congratulations! It's a good thing that my wife didn't have a license and see it before you.....she loves the non-typical's. I guess that's why she kept me! :D memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.