My frustration with the word "custom".

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
I consider custom, is something built specifically for you..

With that said some of us that have not got very much money like I mean regular people. We get excited that we can rattle can our stock or afford a timney trigger heck if we can afford a break to be threaded on. That is a special thing it something to talk about and it's just a bit better than your buddies rifle.

With that said I do not believe it should be marketed as custom just AFTERMARKET. The word custom just sound more up class for us to say.
Maybe just label yours as 'customized." Best of both worlds!!!!!

Maybe just label yours as 'customized." Best of both worlds!!!!!
Lol, I sold a 10-22 using "customized", all by me. Green Mtn aftermarket barrel, Kidd trigger group, Victor titan stock, all drop ins. It actually shot 10 shot groups at 100 that were mostly under 1.25".
I had to upsell it, but still took a serious pounding on the parts.

I consider custom, is something built specifically for you..

With that said some of us that have not got very much money like I mean regular people. We get excited that we can rattle can our stock or afford a timney trigger heck if we can afford a break to be threaded on. That is a special thing it something to talk about and it's just a bit better than your buddies rifle.

With that said I do not believe it should be marketed as custom just AFTERMARKET. The word custom just sound more up class for us to say.
I rattle can the heck out of the ARs I assemble.

Aervoe all the way.

I have never heard that remington is building one off actions where do we find these ?
Go on Remington's web site have a link to there custom shop! Can't order the items online but they prove a number to call and order. They also have one off custom hand guns mostly modified 1911's

Go on Remington's web site have a link to there custom shop! Can't order the items online but they prove a number to call and order. They also have one off custom hand guns mostly modified 1911's
I looked there and see nothing that is a one off custom action I may not be looking at the right thing to me a one off custom is not a trued up tricked out 700 which I have no problem with at all as a lot of the custom actions are nothing more than that

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts