My friend's Dall sheep hunt specials.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
My friend, Wayne Kubat, is offering this great special on his hunts. My son and I hunted moose with Wayne and had a great time some years ago. His operation is top notch. We both got moose with mine being a giant 65 incher.

Super Bowl Special!! - 11 Day, 1 X 1, Deluxe Sheep Hunts by Alaska Remote Guide Service - We hunt in a sole use guide concession & use only the best guides, optics and expedition quality gear. Contact me @ [email protected] for special conditions not found on our website. $500.00 Off any 2009 sheep hunt booked by February 1st - Dall Sheep Hunts or call 907-376-9568. We also offer excellent brown/grizzly bear hunts.

Len,
If you can foot the bill, I'll make an incredible shot, take lots of impressive photos, and write articles until I die!!!

Looks incredible! Wish I could...

My friend, Wayne Kubat, is offering this great special on his hunts. My son and I hunted moose with Wayne and had a great time some years ago. His operation is top notch. We both got moose with mine being a giant 65 incher.

grit, it's a deal.:)

And speaking of deals, if you mention my name I think Wayne would extend this deal another week while you guys decide.

Despite a slow economy, I booked two hunts recently but mention LRH, and I'll do what I can. I still have a couple of prime dates with myself or my best guide available for 2009!
January through March is when most of my bookings occur, in part because of the many sport shows that take place during those months. Then I get another spurt during mid summer about the time that hunters find out they didn't draw anything. Sometimes that is too late for a current year hunt, but not always.
Sincerely,
Wayne Kubat

I did sell a couple sheep hunts but would like to sell two more and will extend my Super Bowl Special - $500.00 off 2009 Dall Sheep hunts for LRH members - to March 31st.
Wayne Kubat

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.