My Friend Milo is in the hospital

Ian M

Milo Hanson, the farmer from Saskatchwan who killed the world record whitetail buck is in the hospital recovering from a successful operation to remove a tumor from his brain. Operation was on the 30th. Don't know if any of you guys have met him at sports shows. He has done a lot of traveling since killing that big deer. I accompanied him for the first couple of years - since he asked me to do the photography on the buck and also a little book. We sure had a great time. Milo is a fine person and I am very fortunate to count him as a friend.

My wife and I visited him today and he is looking strong and in very good spirits. Milo is a wonderful person and with some help from his Creator he is doing amazingly well. He could still use some prayers tho, more the better they say.

Glad he made it through that one! It sure sounds like the least fun operation I could imagine. God bless him and his family, he's in my prayers.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts