My first rifle build - 338 Edge

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](a) Any person who engages in the United States in the business of manufacturing or exporting or temporarily importing defense articles, or furnishing defense services, is required to register with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls under §122.2. For the purpose of this subchapter, engaging in such a business requires only one occasion of manufacturing or exporting or temporarily importing a defense article or furnishing a defense service. A manufacturer who does not engage in exporting must nevertheless register. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

I'm not a business nor do I sell or export my own rifles so there for I'm not in the business of building rifles for selling. Or charging people for my business..

that's how I'm reading but like you said I'm not an attorney, hopefully we can get that clarified.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.