My first attempt at a primitive long range system. Video.

HuntFarther

Take it easy on me guys. This is my first attempt at a primitive long range weapon. I am open to suggestions. This is going to be the first long range rifle approved by Boone and Crockett, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, and a few others.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's going viral!! Can I get mine with the B&C ELR tooth pick package, and could I sub that M40 pattern sniper stock for a ultralight 2x4 :cool: The ONLY things that worried me is that you though you needed a spotter, we all know that is a sign of sniper shooting!

Is this some kind of sick joke? Those tooth picks are made from real life living trees! And what if that sinnersthetic electric tape fails? You will pollute Mother Earth with styro foam!
I suggest that you widdle some drift wood for sights! And use buckskin( from a road kill if needed) for adhesive! What about a hunk of clay for a base instead of foam!

I was truely impressed with the accuracy, and with some material substitutions I will be .........bah ha ha ha!

Thanks guys. Just to clarify that with stock holders there is say in the company. We can work through all the details as they emerge.

Rooster And Bng I will have to do another video. I have had a lot of suggestions. I actually had a guy on face book that is straight up interested in buying a sighting system. Said that would just be awesome to learn to shoot instinctively like that case your scope fails. Oh what fun it is turning into. And will be interesting where it goes.

Only suggestion, if you're hitting high you need a longer toothpick up front to bring your shots down. Will you sell toothpicks with B&C and RMEF engravings? Will toothpicks carry a lifetime no fault warranty? Any possibility I can do an independent review before your official releas later this week? Hahaha! Great video.

LOl Browning.

Once we get the stamp of approval from the major organizations we will engrave the tooth picks for B&c or rmef and yardage. Have requests for mil and moa. Working on that currently also been critiqued for not having low light capabilities.

The phone is ringing that is all the info I can give before the patent could be exposed.

Yes sir the wind meter is one sheet of toilet paper. It will work if nature calls. The baling twine will also come hand when you need to attach tags. Which with this system you will be doing a lot of that. Maybe I better include a few feet with each system.

You are gonna be a millionaire!
I do not want royalties, but that wind meter was thunked up first by me last month. I just can not talk and run a video machine at the same time, so you out marketed me. Your option to slide the wind direction/weather station further or closer on that long skinny part to better meter changing weather conditions, is genius!
Your ingenuity is amazing, and your ability to utilize the accuracy of your primitive long range system is your real marketing advantage.

Sorry i was so harsh on you in my first post, I was just so **** jealous about your abilities at that extreme range. I have since calmed myself but at first this video made me want to call you names and belittle your skills. Any body who would shoot at rocks that far and risk wounding or not being able to not wound a rock should be ashamed.
Yet you mastered your equipment and proved your effectivness at extreme ranges. After reviewing your video many many many times, and not finding one (real) short fall, I am sure that the organizations you mentioned will fully endorse your product

Well done HuntFarther

Ps maybe you could work on an AR friendly night sight? I know of another forum member who really might be interested for moon light coyote hunting.

Ha Ha I like it ,might need a shroud of some sort to protect the front sight so as you dont have to keep dialing in the tooth pics. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.