My Dog is Educated! He is smarter than *** *****!

My wife and myself have never been blessed with children although we have tried ,so that makes my pets my kids and I feel very strongly about them .I sure hope they would go to heaven because they've all been angels in my book I just hope I may be judged worthy to be surrounded by them all when my time comes. (Tears)View attachment 298825

Attachments

• Friends.png
    Friends.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 70
My wife and myself have never been blessed with children although we have tried ,so that makes my pets my kids and I feel very strongly about them .I sure hope they would go to heaven because they've all been angels in my book I just hope I may be judged worthy to be surrounded by them all when my time comes. (Tears)View attachment 298825
Just something from Jill And I. Our animals friends will be with us forever!
He even looks smarter than Joe Biden. :)

Attachments

• InkedFriends_LI3.jpg
    InkedFriends_LI3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 61
Here is a picture of my dog Bear. Actually he is my wife's and daughter's dog. I just pay for him. He is at his school. He is studying math, science, and business statistics. Please see his photo at school attached below........Note his books. I also paid for those. Just like sending your kid to college.

The thing about my dog......HE IS SMARTER THAN JOE BIDEN!

Now, this coulda been posted under politics, but there is a strict limitation that it has to be related to guns and politics.

I couldn't muster over that hurdle because he is not an English Pointer or a Retriever. He is a Norwegian Elk Hound though......maybe it woulda
qualified. But, I just played it safe as this is just good humor.........;)

EEEEOOOWWWWWWWW!!! Woof! Woof!

Attachments

• Cartoon-07.23.23.png
    Cartoon-07.23.23.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 32